Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Witty Message For Baby Card I Need Funny, Witty Messages To Write In Cards For Friends/family - Any Ideas?

I need funny, witty messages to write in cards for friends/family - any ideas? - witty message for baby card

Hello

Is there a website that has suggestions on what the sender is writing greeting cards? I do not mean to get the title / subtitle for people who create greeting cards, but also for the - who are like me, who want to write funny messages to your friends / family or colleagues, but I do not see anything to say . I always write boring stuff like "I hope one day clear" or "I, you better hope soon, but I want something a little imagination to her smile: o)

I have some sites that are sincere words like "sweet thoughts and wishes of the path had to be sent, but I want something fun, like" .. Ageless, timeless, and still no hope! Happy Birthday. "I put it above all the posts forTypes of greeting cards, namely, get well, sympathy, baby, etc.

The last card is required to send my friends too - like the child they already have, she gave birth to a girl this week. I have absolutely no idea what record sounds strange to bloody. Any ideas anyone?

I know I always read things from the heart, but I just want people to smile for a change ... and where is the harm in this is so? : O)

Ta v much

D xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment