Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Say Best Wishes In Arabic How Do You Say In Egyptian Arabic: School Is Very Stressful And Today Is My Birthday?

How do you say in Egyptian Arabic: School is very stressful and today is my birthday? - how to say best wishes in arabic

EVEN IF YOU DO NOT MIND!

I want to celebrate my birthday with you. (female and male)
The school is very demanding
I wish the school was, but at the same time they do not want to stop. I'm sure you'll understand why. (female and male)
Things are just very difficult today, and I ask you to be even better.
Please be patient.

1 comments:

Medic said...

Very good!

"The school is very stressful and today is my birthday" translates into:

The madrasa mot3eba wy, welnahrda 3ED Melady.

"I wish I could celebrate my birthday with you. The school is very demanding"

Kan nefsy a7tafel be 3ED Ma3ak Melady Ana bottom mash3'ola fel madrasa AWY.

"I wish school was out, but at the same time they do not want to stop. I'm sure you'll understand why.

The madrasa te5las low Nefsy Fe nafs te5las 3ayzaha wa2t networking mota2akeda Enta 3aref Ana Leh.

"Things are very hard and pray that better now."

The sa3ba Donya delwa2ty 2awy, Netherlands tet7assen Ana bad3ey EMA.

"Please have patience."

Osborne Argok

Post a Comment