Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cat Has Lost Incisors Cat Has Lost Both Lower Incisors.?

Cat has lost both lower incisors.? - cat has lost incisors

I realized last night that my cat had his left lower incisors lost. It looks like a little swollen, fine, but she eats. I think it's about 5 or 6 years (a stray I took) and the rest of the teeth appear to be in good shape, no yellow or brown during his gums.

Should I him to the vet? that seems too young to have teeth fall at random. Could the fight against a cause?

3 comments:

Connie S said...

There are many causes of falling teeth, and one of them is rotten teeth.

Yes, around the pot go to the vet. Teeth falling leaves, where bacteria can enter, if nothing else can, a course of antibiotics is not a bad idea to avoid infection.

Blacksky said...

If your cat has a bit under the chin? I lost a couple of years ago, a cat, the lower incisors, I took her to the vet and said that this happens only rarely in the envelope without the presence of cancer had no tumor but then I received within two weeks. I hope that this is not the case with your cat, but you want to get the heart net. Good luck!

Get it right! said...

If you get to the vet to replace only case.Plus fight against the cold and sometimes their teeth more bite.

Post a Comment