Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Liquid Like Cm During Early Pregnancy Nipples Gon Dark Red Colour, Brwn Around Them, They N My Brests R Sore N White Liquid Cm Out Of 1 Am I Prgnt?

Nipples gon dark red colour, brwn around them, they n my brests r sore n white liquid cm out of 1 am i prgnt? - liquid like cm during early pregnancy

These days, my cup size breasts are fully developed and are painful and white liquid from 1 my nipples pinched. my nipples are dark and reddish, it rose to my normal color of a peach-pink and brown. the smell of my discharge has changed. during the first week and I've grown to expect over my belly, and when I try to be very painful. I want to vomit for 5 days and were very ill after a few days ago. I'm more tired and have recently been going to the toilet more often. Stairs feels a little homework. in the last two weeks I was carried away very easily.
Me and my partner is having sex regularly for the past 4 months were without Pro --Protection. has a low sperm count.
I thought I was to be pregnant, but the last time I started my period was 2 weeks and not for another in the 2nd The symptoms probably wouldnt start so early? 18th Century.

4 comments:

bails said...

Hmmmm, I think you should buy a pregnancy test kit, right?

Barry Scott said...

Yes, you may be pregnant, or have a venereal disease. You should always use protection, even if your friend has a low sperm count, because it protects against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, the most important

Jen said...

So you have one million pregnancy symptoms, so I suggest you take take a pregnancy test.

lisagrnd... said...

Some women will not buy Clearblue pregnancy test and found very accurately and

Post a Comment