Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Penis Waxing Video Penis/testicle Waxing?

Penis/testicle waxing? - penis waxing video

I am sexually active and 18 are razor IV was smaller radius of my penis and testicles for about a year, about once a week or every two weeks. What I have noticed lately, the hair begins to grow much faster than before - to do more in twice a week. This strikes me as something very boring to do what they think is often expensive to replace shaving gel and razors. My question is growing is a popular thing among men? deifnitly my girlfriend has a best time, after I shaved down there, and so on I wonder if the wax is a good alternative for the long term? What are the consequences or potential problems with IDDM assosciated waxing testicles? Thank you in advance for your answers.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Yes, waxing this area is possible and increasingly popular, but it is increasingly difficult, a salon that can offer this service for men too (with the same service for women there are) in all classrooms. Perform an online search male Brazilian waxing in the name of their town, and they have to throw something.

The process is painful, for the first time, but much less, and then never again the knife when you used to grow. I like the results you get.

As for the problems, there are none, except that you can get wax from others. Watch out for ingrown hairs, and on good hygiene before and after waxing, and you should be pretty good.

Krlz003 said...

Well ... Please do not wax. It really hurts! I do not shave so badly, and you know ... But what you can do is to use hair removal creams! Simply apply, wait, clean and ... TAA DAAH! I think for me! hahaaxD ... But the hair that grows fast ... I do not see .. no solution, but it is too cruel to imagine wax! : S

Cale said...

Ouch. WTH want to do this? The hair is there for a reason, and I think it looks good. We are men without women in many ways, we celebrate these differences.

Cale said...

Ouch. WTH want to do this? The hair is there for a reason, and I think it looks good. We are men without women in many ways, we celebrate these differences.

Bob said...

Waxing is very painful because the area is sensitive, you can create a skin rash.

Post a Comment