Thursday, January 14, 2010

Papillary Breast Cancer Could This Be Breast Cancer?

Could this be breast cancer? - papillary breast cancer

I) a 29 years old mother of 4 (all breast.
At 36 my mother had breast cancer. It started as a spider or insect bite on the side of the right breast, and then "explode" immediately went to the doctor and I discovered it really was. 2 years I was with 2 types of cancer of the cervix diagnosed and papillary thyroid lobes in my right. I had removed both and the influence of the thyroid, and went my way. 5 weeks ago, I began to feel pain in my right breast. It was a constant pain and a lot of pressure, it would be clearer. It felt like chest tightness, that I during lactation, but no swelling or leakage. I was yesterday evening, a car, when I think I have a Slimline eraser under my nipple deep into the center of my chest. My question is: Has anyone ever experience pain in the breast cancer? My mother did not come. I go to the doctor next week, but now I try not to freak out very hard. Any information or comments about the experiencewould be very grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment