Thursday, January 28, 2010

Facebook Car Quiz What Causes That Feeling You Get In Your Chest When You Think You Lost Something?

What causes that feeling you get in your chest when you think you lost something? - facebook car quiz

Sometimes I have in my pocket, and I think I'll lose my money, wallet, cards, phone, etc ... To run a split second after I do not feel a strange feeling, my heart begins ... Until you again:)

Of course this is not always in your pocket, is this same feeling of a split second after I drop something fragile, something falls into the sink, or if you are stopped at once in the car even if the teacher has just announced a quiz. ..

As curious as to what causes this feeling?

I know it is a medical problem or anything because theres a group on Facebook, with around 250,000 fans:)

8 comments:

Douglas B said...

It's an adrenaline rush. The rapid heartbeat when it senses that something is lost.

gurl6tot... said...

Sounds like anxiety. It's almost like the same feeling that one gets when something bad will happen, to know. Or the same feeling you get when something went wrong. The only way to feel better is if the situation is in your favor. As the situation turns around and is in his favor, he feels relieved.

Sam said...

I sooooooooooooooooooooooo fear, confusion and the feeling that I'm all alone and there is nothing, but then a second after I left and did not know I'm calm, while desperately searching for what I lost (in the usually my cell phone)

You wish you knew 8) said...

For me it feels like a flash of panic. I do not know what causes it. Certain hormones are released very quickly, I suppose.

Cool9999... said...

Nerves:)

I like to Heinz it up! said...

Panic

superdfc said...

Demonstrating the power of your brain May, is not it?

superdfc said...

Demonstrating the power of your brain May, is not it?

Post a Comment