Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fake Identity Cards What Is The Fine For Giving Fake Identity To A Ticket Inspector In London?

What is the fine for giving fake identity to a ticket inspector in London? - fake identity cards

I wanted to get fined. I tried the manager why the card does not even touched my Oyster card to tell. The boss asked me my name and address. I lied about my identity. We have checked, but said he would call the police. So I told my true identity. I said I'm going to court. So, what do I get a fine by the court and the court has asked me to leave?

1 comments:

Matthew said...

Penalized From what I understand the bus driver and that's really what I said when I had my oyster, but I would not worry so much. Just go with the flow is not enough time to get all **** cos you tell it with a lot of people, make sure you bring the oyster, the next time.

Post a Comment