Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Play Pokemon Game Boy Online I Am Looking For An Online Game About Monsters And Collecting Cards.?

I am looking for an online game about monsters and collecting cards.? - play pokemon game boy online

I have a few years ago online and forgot his name. If I remember correctly, you are a small child, and you start in your home, you must collect objects in your house and you can then to a cemetery and The Haunted Mansion, museums and other places. Collect Dealing with the monsters and items and cards.

Dealing with the monsters and the museum, facing a statue of the Medusa, if I remember correctly.

It was a site. I do not think there was a different game than him have the games page. Most sites have to play tons of online games to .. It was a place few people have and the game was on site with the same name ....

(Also at the party Castillo Haunted Mansion before the cemetery), in order gives the White House that there are vampires, there are many children in the game and animation in the future.

If you are starting your home and the attic is a box and strange sounding, but out of the box and you believe that every creature is in the box cute .. A lost soul rather than from the field.

You start atWhile in the attic, but when you arrive in the attic is a box with a sound that appears and you think, oh, something strange and wonderful to be here ... This is a lost soul, but much later, when you can join the museum is a statue to defeat Medusa.


Oh, and I tried many searches on Yahoo and Google, and you can not find him. So please tell me whether you know it.


Your No Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Hello Kitty, Digimon, or other cartoon series is even more important, do not even think it's a cartoon, I think it's just an online game .. No TV and no movies on it, I am anyway.


Your NO .. Runescape This is not a game of big names such as Diablo or Halo or something. His cartoons ..

There are no other games on this website (which I remember)
If I remember correctly, is the only game on the website of the game I try to remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment